Click here to view your Medical Records.
The practice offers an internet service called Patient Access, which allows you to contact the practice from your own computer or smartphone to :
- book or cancel appointments
- order repeat prescriptions
- view your medical record to check medications, immunisations, allergies, test results and illnesses
The service is available to any registered patient over the age of 16. The service is completely voluntary. If you do not want to use it, your treatment will not be affected in any way. Please refer to our Patient Information Leaflet on Patient Access for more information.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES?
- It’s convenient; you can use it even when the practice is closed
- It saves you time making telephone calls
- It’s fast and direct as the information goes straight to the practice’s computer system
- Its secure and there is an audit trail of all activity
- You can easily check information about your current appointments and medication
- It will free up the telephone system for other patients
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
To be able to use the system you must have a computer or smartphone with internet access.
Please bring some form of photo identification and a recent utility bill (containing your name and address) to reception and ask to register for Patient Access.
When you have completed a consent form the receptionist will be able to process your registration. You will need to sign the form in front of the receptionist.
The receptionist will give you details of how to log on to the service. You must keep these login details safe.
You need to use these credentials to register for an account on the Patient Access website. Instructions will be provided.
Once you've registered on to the Patient Access website you will be given a unique username and password which you need to keep secure.
You can now start using online services immediately.
More information about ‘Patient Access’ can be found at http://www.patient.co.uk/patientaccess.asp
PLEASE ASK AT RECEPTION FOR FURTHER DETAILS