As a large practice, we sometimes have vacancies become available within our friendly practice team. Details of any positions currently available are outlined briefly below. Please contract the surgery if you are interested in a post and would like any further information from us.
As part of our forward planning strategy and sustainability plans the practice is currently looking to expand its team so that we are best placed to respond to future changes in primary care and the wider NHS. A number of new positions are currently available with our practice team.
SALARIED GP (WITH A VIEW TO PARTNERSHIP)
We are looking for an additional doctor to join our friendly, forward thinking practice at Williton and Watchet surgeries. If you are an enthusiastic and motivated GP who would be interested in joining our dynamic and happy team, then we would like to hear from you.
• Twin sited practice with just over 10,000 patients
• 6 GP partners with an extensive team of dedicated clinical and support staff
• Respected teaching and training practice
• Enviable reputation for quality management and data standards
• Specialist interests and personal development supported
• Excellent financial package and working conditions offered
• 4-8 sessions per week available
• Pre application site visits welcomed
• For further information about the practice please see our practice profile or refer to our website
CV and applications to / or further information from:
Mrs Alison Foulkes, West Somerset Healthcare,
The Surgery, Robert Street, Williton, Taunton, Somerset, TA4 4QE
Tel: 01984 632701